Sunday 19 June 2011

Capitol Punishment Pre-Predictions

Well even though I still haven't seen Smackdown which is something I need to do soon before I get to watch the Pay Per View overall. Thoughts of the Pay Per View though can happen.

Likely starting off the show will be Big Show Vs Alberto Del Rio as I see it. Del Rio is going to pick up the victory as it helps build him as a heel where as loss to Big Show will kind of take away from that build he is deserving. Big Show losing however can take a lot of that big guy look away from him, but then saying that Cena beat him.

Next Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson for Intercontinental Championship is one thing I will see coming up. Big Zeke has to now win this title. The Corre has broke up fully and Wade Barrett doesn't have the help who has always helped him keep his championship.

Punk Vs Mysterio which should be a decent match even though i'm not happy they have gone this way again but I guess it has to happen due to the fact no one else is in a good enough feud to be on the card. Punk is surly going to lose this which I don't want to happen but I expect it will.

Kingston Vs Ziggler for the US Title and Ziggler should get the victory. Ziggler is a good worker and deserves the championship and it can then help Kingston get a push against someone else.

Miz Vs Riley and i'm not going to say anything big about this as it is a mixed emotion match. I want Alex Riley to get the victory and so does everyone else as it helps him build himself up as a future star, but then that will shit on the push The Miz had. Miz has had a decent build recently and having him lose against his former apprentice will kill the thunder he has had.

Orton Vs Christian will be a decent battle and we have seen it a lot recently. Orton is coming back from a concussion and is likely to retain but Christian could gain credibility by winning the title.

Finally R-Truth Vs Cena which is obviously going to be the main event. R-Truth in my opinion isn't going to win unless the WWE realize some facts. 1: Cena is working injured right now and they can't let him get injured due to the fact he is going to face Rock at WM 28. 2: R-Truth if he wins will be the first African-American WWE Champion. 3: R-Truth can gain good heat by becoming the champion and after all the fact is Sheamus won the championship before and we never expected that.

So people Capitol Punishment is tonight. I'm not going to be watching until tomorrow or later. These are just my thoughts and I hope they come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment